We truly appreciate smart colleagues and
we are constantly expanding our team in Cluj-Napoca!
Check out the best Python jobs and Internships:
We’re constantly trying to improve our team by looking for the best Python Coders out there. We offer the opportunity for excellent Python Coders to make a difference within our team whilst remaining hands-on technically.
It is also an opportunity for software engineers in Ruby, Perl, Java, PHP or C++ who are comfortable cross training into Python / Django.
What we believe our future coding partners look like:
Easy to work with, yet challenging
Smart but not smartasses
Responsible and passionate about Python
Oriented towards continuous improvement
They should have interest/experience in:
- Talent Matching – neural networks, social graphs
- Building interactive, high traffic, high performance, highly secure web apps
- Creating and consuming RESTful APIs, web-services (data capturing & exchange)
- Online payment, webshops, forums
- User Management, Single Sign On
- (Live) Media streaming
- Big Data – algorithms, data mining, polyglot databases, analytics
- Web crawling/scraping
Get in touch with us to find more information over a coffee.
Become a Junior Python Coder within our periodically available internship programs and find out what a coding boutique is.
You can also apply directly at python_internship [at] spyhce.com
Web Developer - comfortable cross training into Python / DjangoWe’re constantly trying to improve our team by looking for the best Web Developers out there.
We offer the opportunity for excellent Web Developers that are comfortable cross training into Python / Django to make a difference within our team whilst remaining hands-on technically.
Our preference is for someone who has experience in:
- Coding on Linux platforms
- OOP knowledge
- Standard library/concepts experience
- Continuous integration in agile environments and test driven development exposure
- Excellent code structuring and commenting skills.
We are actively looking for a Front End Developer to join our team.
Why not come for a good coffee and discussion?
- Minimum 2 years of experience with front end development
- Experience in working with Responsive Design
- Knowledge of versioning control systems
- Knowledge of databases and general concepts (SQL and NoSQL
If frontend is your go-to word when talking about your professional career, and you also like a good challenge, you might just be what we are looking for.
Let's build wonderful things together!
Benefits of working at Spyhce:
Non-corporate relaxed environment
Experienced colleagues willing to share their knowledge
Periodical knowledge transfer sessions
Diversity in products and projects development
Latest technologies to work with
Agile methodology (both Scrum and Kanban)
Transparent performance management system
Internal gamification system
After work gatherings
Partnerships with communities such as RoPython and EuroPython
Partnerships with Romanian and Dutch Universities
Opportunity to get involved in our CSR programs
Python is your partner when other languages are your boss."
Vlad Bonta - Fullstack Developer